This will create Printing Presets for your printers to use in any application, we will use MS Word simply to facilitate the preset settings.
1. Open MS Word, then choose File > Print. Select Printer Features from the drop down selection box.
2. Choose any print settings you want to save as a preset.
3. Click the Presets pop-up menu, then choose Save Current Settings as Preset.
4. Enter a name for the preset settings, then choose whether to use the preset for only the currently selected printer or all printers.
5. You can now select this profile as needed for quick print settings. You can make a preset as default: hold the Option (alt) key when choosing your preset, and it will become Default.