To print to different accounts with Papercut you must have the papercut client software installed on your computer, otherwise printing will not work when multiple shared accounts are setup for your user account.
1. Download the Papercut client from the following Google drive link – Papercut Download
2. Navigate to and Open the downloaded folder called PaperCutxx which contains the Papercut Files for installation
3. Install the Papercut package on your OS X device by running the “client-local-install” package (You will need to hold “Control” and click “Client-local-install” and then select “Open” to override the authentication check if required).
4. Select “Yes” to install Papercut to the applications folder
5. “Login” to your Papercut account using your standard username and password and you should then see a small papercut icon appear in the top taskbar
6. Open your “System preferences” and then enter the “Users & Groups” settings
7. Select “Login Items” and then select the “+” symbol to add a new login item
8. Select the Papercut “PCClient” to automatically start up and select “Add”
9. Congratulations you should now see the Papercut client set to automatically start with your login