Staple Replacement for Integrated Office Finisher
WARNING: Do not perform this procedure when the printer is copying or printing.
1. Open the finisher front cover.
2. Remove the staple cartridge by gripping the orange handle at the front of the cartridge and pulling it firmly toward you.
3. Check the inside of the finisher for any loose staples and remove them.
4. Pinch both sides of the staple case (1) and remove the staple case from the cartridge (2).
5. Insert the front side of the new staple case into the staple cartridge (1), then push the rear side into the cartridge (2).
6. Insert the staple cartridge into the finisher.
7. Close the finisher front cover